Travel Cards

Headed Out On a Big Trip?

You can fund the card via cash, check, or credit union credit card. You can request withdrawals against the balance at an ATM just like your debit card but without the risk of linking the card to any of your bank accounts!

You can receive a Travel Card the same day as your request at any of our branch locations and funds will be available within 24-hours. Remember to register the card with CU Money or call (833) 729-2853! Registration allows you to reload funds onto the card, report unauthorized purchases, and request a replacement if the card is lost or stolen!

ATM Locator